Travel Terms and Conditions
- Airline fares are not guaranteed until tickets are issued correctly within the airlines' guidelines, credit card successfully charged, and route/fare validity double-checked.
- Airlines have begun charging $15 or more for the first checked bag, $25 or more for the second bag. Some have exceptions for international travel. We cannot charge these fees upfront so they are not included in our airline fares. Check with each airline for current fees and rules.
- PassengersHotel pricing, hotel room availability, car rental pricing, and car rental availability are solely the responsibility of the hotel chain or car rental company that is feeding their price and availability information to us.
- Different situations require different documents. Please become familiar with the specific document requirements for the country(s) you are visiting.
- All passengers traveling outside of the US are required to have certain travel documents: a valid passport in the same name as the airline ticket, and either a round-trip airline ticket or proof of onward travel. Additionally, many nations require a visa issued by the destination country, medical inoculations for infected areas/countries, and/or proof of sufficient funds when entering the destination country. Some countries have a departure tax payable at the airport before departing the country. Contact the destination country's consulate or equivalent sources for these rules prior to buying airline tickets.
- Passengers are advised to keep proper documentation on their person during travel. It is the passenger's responsibility to ensure they have the correct documents needed for travel to or from any international destination. Should documentation not be adequate or sufficient, passengers will not be boarded.
- All airline tickets are sold as non-refundable, non-changeable, and non-cancellable. In some cases, airlines will allow a change of travel dates for a fee and a charge for any difference in fare under stringent conditions. As is standard, if the passenger misses a flight, the airline will not offer a refund and will cancel all remaining flights on the same itinerary without refund.
- Name changes are not permitted once a reservation has been confirmed. For international flights, first and last names on a ticket must match the passenger's passport. For domestic flights, the names need only match a government-issued photo ID.
- The customer agrees he or she has reviewed the itinerary displayed on the bookable page (credit card page) for accuracy of dates, times, and correct airports, correct hotels, correct car rental check-in dates/times, while noting any airport transfers, long layovers, stops, or overnight stays indicated on the itinerary.
- If the site fails to show a confirmation screen when you attempt a travel booking, it will be unknown if the error occurred on the user's own computer or server. Therefore, it is the customer's responsibility to contact our agency to ascertain whether the booking is confirmed.
- If the customer makes a mistake in a travel booking, he or she should not make a second booking until inquiring with our support department about the status of the first booking.
- For flights to Africa, we likely will contact the customer to request a fax authorization form and photocopy of a government-issued ID before ticketing. If the customer does not wish to fax a photo ID, we can suggest an alternative item to fax. This is for protection against identity theft for the credit card holder.
- require up to 72 hours to process all airline tickets. Naturally, if the customer's flight leaves sooner than 72 hours, ticketing will not require the full 72 hours.
- Electronic tickets will be issued for airline reservations whenever possible. If electronic ticketing is not available, paper tickets will be sent to credit cardholder's billing address only.
- Meal and seat preferences will be sent to the airline, but cannot be guaranteed. Seats for all passengers will be selected automatically based on the best seats available and adjacent to the primary passenger, if possible.
- Separate purchases: Any purchase of airfare is considered entirely separate from other purchases of airfare, hotels, car rentals, etc., made on this site or elsewhere, even if the customer has combined those items in a shopping cart.
Taxes, Charges and Fees
- Charges - For many airline fares, your total price may be split into two or more charges. Sometimes there is a separate charge by an airline for each passenger. You may also see charges split into a part called "airfare balance," "service fee," "agent fee," "travel service" or similar. You should recall that service fees were included the very first time we showed you a fare. Then on the next page the taxes were added and displayed. Charges that have one of the above labels will sometimes mean a special portion of the fare (such as a "wholesaler's mark-up") or service fees or both. For electronic tickets, your total charges always will be what you saw clearly on the credit card screen. Alternately, if paper tickets are required, then as mentioned on the credit card screen, there will be a shipping charge. See "PAPER TICKETS & SHIPPING" elsewhere in these Terms. If somehow you see incorrect or double charges, please contact us. Usually all that means is your bank gave us two approvals for the same ticket and you will see one disappear in a few days (your bank decides).
- A valid phone number and email address are required to secure your booking. This agency is not responsible for any delays or inconveniences precipitated in part by the customer's failure to provide accurate contact information.
- The name on each airline ticket must match a valid photo ID shown at the airport.
- For passengers beginning airline travel outside the USA/Canada, there are special rules concerning the possibility of paper tickets being issued. Also, extra checks are made to ensure no one is using a stolen credit card. Please click here for these special rules.
- All passengers are strongly advised to reconfirm their flights directly with the departing airline 24-48 hours prior to departure due to possible airline schedule changes.
- Contracts of Carriage: Making a purchase of any airline's fare through any web site constitutes acceptance of the airline's Contract of Carriage. Each airline's rules for boarding and carriage of passengers are available via phone to the airline and often on their web site if you search "contract of carriage" there.
- Do not book a minor flying alone, age 16 or less, unless you are willing to pay additional airline fees at the airport and you are fully aware of what the particular airline's rules are for a minor traveling alone. Some airlines disallow solitary minors on particular flight connections.
- Passengers are advised to be fully checked in at airports a minimum of one hour before departure on all domestic flights and two hours for international flights. It is advised to double-check these constraints with airport or airline personnel with regard to your local airport.
- Our agency is not liable for "acts of God," e.g. natural disasters, poor weather, aircraft equipment failures, and world health or war/political problems, and will not be liable for flight delays, forced cancelations or overbooking done by the airline, airline schedule changes, lost or damaged luggage, or fall-out from the bankruptcy status or liquidation of an airline. If flights are canceled by the airline for one of the above reasons, service-related fees will remain nonrefundable but the airline may allow refund of part or all of the base fare.
Paper Tickets & Shipping
- Most air transactions can be fulfilled using e-tickets. However, if an airline does not offer e-ticketing, there will be a shipping fee assessed of US $17.00 per reservation for second business day delivery within the US.
- Additional shipping fees will be applied for shipping to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. A minimum of US$45.00 per transaction will be charged for international deliveries.
- Incorrect address information may result in additional charges and delays by the mail service.
- We use FedEx and UPS for shipping. These mail services cannot ship paper tickets to a PO Box or an APO Box. If your billing address is either a PO Box or APO Box, you will need to provide us with your shipping address by email immediately after placing a reservation (see our FAQ help page). Our agency is not responsible for delays or inconvenience caused by your providing a box address instead of the required physical mailing address.
- Signing for tickets: We use Federal Express, UPS, and US Postal for shipping of airline tickets and require a signature for delivery by someone at your residence. If Federal Express currently has a "signature on file," which is permission from occupants of your residence to leave packages without a signature, then this constitutes your signing for the package and FedEx will leave the package at the entryway of your residence. Packages of airline tickets are not insured for the value of the ticket, and this is the industry standard.
- If a loss of tickets is the fault of Federal Express or UPS or US Postal, not the fault of the recipient, then the recipient may file a claim with the mail service only. The customer hereby consents that the fault of these cases will be considered wholely to that of the mail service (arguably there are no mail services more reliable than FedEx and UPS and US Postal so our agency is hereby absolved of that fault). The customer should be aware that the airline may require passengers to pay lost ticket fees or to purchase a new set of tickets in order to board flights (with a refund of old tickets typically requiring several months for airline processing).
Credit Card Issues & Disputes
- Our agency will not be held liable for delays or loss of fares caused by credit or debit cards failing to go through or billing addresses failing to verify electronically.
- The customer agrees not to dispute the processing fee, airline ticket charge or airfare balances if our company have abided by the terms and conditions of the airlines and this agreement.
- If the customer questions any charge on their credit card related to this travel purchase or is considering disputing the charge on the card, the customer agrees to notify Travelfast/Mango Tours or its travel support center of the disputable charge no more than 60 days after the date of the charge. If the customer does not notify Travelfast/Mango Tours or its travel support center within sixty (60) days, the customer waives any right to dispute such problems or discrepancies. The only exception is if the customer obtains proof from the airline that there is something wrong with the airline tickets that was caused by Travelfast/Mango Tours or its travel support center. In that scenario, the customer has until 30 days after the scheduled date of departure to notify Travelfast/Mango Tours of the intent to dispute. Justification for this paragraph of policy is that the customer's card-issuing bank sometimes informs only the airline of a dispute in process, so that Travelfast/Mango Tours would have insufficient opportunity to present its own side in the matter unless informed by the customer in a timely manner.
- If the customer attempts a chargeback on a non-refundable airline ticket, service fee, or an airfare balance that meets the terms and conditions of this agreement; the customer agrees to refund the full amount of the chargeback plus a 50% penalty for the inconvenience and accounting costs.
- Since some charges for airfare are in the airline's name, the customer hereby recognizes our agency to have authority fully equal to that of the airline in re-collecting the disputed funds through the customer's bank, credit card company, courts, and collection agencies as if the agency were the airline itself.
- In cases where the customer attempts a fraudulent chargeback, the customer will be responsible for the cost required to initiate legal proceedings in order to recoup the potential loss imposed by the customer. In the event of a court finding in favor of our agency, the customer shall not resist or unnecessarily delay payment of any judgment produced. If payment is nonetheless failed as prescribed by the Court, the customer shall not resist garnishing of his/her wages.
- If the customer is purchasing travel insurance at the same time as airfare or hotel, then the customer agrees that he/she has read and understood the insurance terms which are attached to the link that is next to the insurance check-box.
- Governing Law. This agreement is governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. In case of dispute over this invoice resulting in a lawsuit, the venue shall be in the city and county of San Francisco, California.
- Fraud: A customer using the credit card of another person, even that of another family member or significant other, without the card holder's permission is committing a crime of credit card fraud, theft, or even grand theft and may be prosecuted for such. If said customer is not a US citizen, he or she hereby consents to be tried under US laws for any such crime.
- This Site is the sole and exclusive property of Mango Tours or its licensors. Mango Tours and its licensors retain all right, title and interest (including all copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets, and all other intellectual property rights) in the Site. The Site is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets, unfair competition, and other laws of worldwide, through the application of local laws or international treaties. Any unauthorized use, reproduction or modification of this Site may violate such laws.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- Mango Tours and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees have done their best to ensure the accuracy and currency of all the information on this website contributed by them; however, they accept no responsibility for any loss, injury, or damages sustained by anyone as a result of information or advice contained on the site nor for the results of any travel arrangement originating from this site. The use of information on or derived from this site and any arrangement for travel with people contacted through the site is made at the user's own risk. We encourage you to verify any critical information with the relevant authorities before you travel. This includes information on visa requirements, health and safety, customs, and transportation. Mango Tours and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published on this website for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided ''as is'' without warranty of any kind, statutory or otherwise. Mango Tours and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this internet site and the information contained therein, including, without limitation, all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event shall Mango Tours and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees, be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this internet site or of the information and documents contained therein, provision of or failure to provide services, or any other information directly or indirectly available from this website. The documents and related graphics published on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Mango Tours may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) described herein at any time. The external links herein will let you leave the Mango Tours site. The linked sites are not under the control of Mango Tours. Mango Tours and their respective employees are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Mango Tours is providing these external links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mango Tours of the site.