Amorita: Indeed a darling
We can’t help but fall in love with Bohol’s “Little Darling”, the Amorita Resort.
What makes Amorita Resort special?
- It is positioned atop a limestone cliff on one end of the Alona Beach. This promises guests an exclusiveness and at the same time close proximity to the beach.
- There is an abundant open space gardens within the 5.6 hectare property since owners Nikki and Ria Cauton are adamant not to cut down trees just to give way to construction.
- Its organic modern structure is designed by prominent Filipino architects. The materials used are natural and abundant in Bohol -- all require low maintenance finishes. This reflects the commitment of the resort to environmental sustainability.
- It has 97 well-thought of accommodations, including 14 villas -- each with its own plunge pool.
- The resort’s infinity pool is not just a venue for swimming but a chill-out place to take in the picturesque view of nature.
- A darling knows that the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach; so does Amorita. The Saffron offers world-class cuisines with a strong hint of the authentic Boholano taste.
- But at the end of the day, what will make us remember Amorita is its subtle gestures that come as sweet and thoughtful surprises.
According to Chief Executive Officer Lucas Niccolo “Nikki” M. Cauton III, "What makes us different is the personalized service we provide the guests, the small touches we put inside the rooms like personalized letters and notes, homemade cookies, and other local treats… We would like to invite everybody to come and visit Bohol and stay at Amorita."
Until next time, enjoy your travels!