Barefoot Elegance at Mövenpick
Movenpick Hotel Cebu in Mactan Island is the cradle of Barefoot Elegance – a high-class setting where guests can be their true selves.
How to get there: Travel for almost an hour from Manila to Cebu. After a 6 km drive from Mactan-Cebu International Airport, find yourself immersed in this five-star beachfront hotel.
What to expect:
- Well-appointed 245 guestrooms and suites
- A blend of the famous Swiss and world-class Filipino hospitality
- Mediterranean furnishings developed by world-class Filipino designers
- Out-of-the-box architectural design
Ibiza Loft - complete with two floors, numerous rooms, and a Jacuzzi, it can house a group of 20 persons who can enjoy a private party
Relaxation at the steam rooms
Signature quality treatment at Spa del Mar or along the beach
Fitness at the gym
Event spaces that will surely cater to any type of gathering or conferences
- Variety of dining choices (The Lobby Lounge, The Forum, The Sails, and The Ibiza Beach Club)
- Elegant infinity pool
- White sand beach
"I think what makes staying in our hotel special is the fact that we do not tell people what to expect in our hotel," General Manager Knuth Kiefer said, adding: "Everybody can make their own experience; you can have a relaxing stay or you can have activities from morning until in the early morning hours."
Mövenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu is definitely the place where you can express the true you.
To read more about Mövenpick and its pride, the Ibiza Beach Club, click here.