Our employees are driven to achieve one goal -- to provide the best travel options for our customers. We look for motivated people who are passionate about travel, creative in selling, and a team player with good customer relations skills. If you think you have these traits, then we like you already. So apply now and explore where your career with us can take you.
Telesales Team Leader
*Immediate Hiring (Full-time)
Job Locations: Makati City, Philippines
- Must be sales-driven and a highly-motivated salesperson determined to surpass goals and quotas
- Must possess Excellent English and Tagalog communication and customer relations skills
- Must be willing to work on weekends, holidays and shifting schedules
- Must possess excellent leadership skills
- Must possess good interpersonal skills
*Immediate Hiring (Full-time)
Job Locations: Los Angeles (Eagle Rock), California | Panorama City, California | West Covina, California | Anaheim, California
Other Job Locations Available: Chicago, Illinois | Toronto, Canada | Concord, California | Mira Mesa, California | Newark, California | Makati City, Philippines
- The primary job function of a travel specialist is to handle online booking transactions (hotel and air ticket). The qualified candidate will ensure the availability of service, support, and dedication of the company. He/She is expected to provide all necessary reports (ticketed summary, daily sales report, incentive log, sub agent commission, etc.) and follow the Quality Control checklist.
- Preferably knowledgeable in Amadeus reservation and ticketing platform
- Having at least one (1) year of work experience in the travel industry (travel agency, hotel, airport, car rentals) is a plus
- Must possess good English and Tagalog communication and customer relations skills
- Must be willing to work on weekends*
Job Location: Mango Tours Headquarters San Mateo, CA
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing clerical and administrative support to HR Department
- Compiling and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process employees leave form requests and coordinate with payroll department regarding employee leave each pay period
- Maintain/update excel record of employees leave
- Process documentation and reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, etc.)
- Properly handle complaints and grievances procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Learn the basic US labor law specifically minimum wage changes and updates
- Get familiar with TFI Employee Handbook for US Employees
- Must have strong communications and excellent organizational skills
- May perform additional job duties as needed
Do you have what it takes? Apply now!
Send your resume/curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Job Position & location (e.g. Travel Specialist Los Angeles, CA)
If you don't see a specific position open, feel free to apply anyway. We consider applicants for both current and future needs.
Mango Tours is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status.