We'd love to have you join our growing, fun, and supportive team!
Our employees are driven to achieve one goal -- to provide the best travel options for our customers. We look for motivated people who are passionate about travel, creative in selling, and a team player with good customer relations skills. If you think you have these traits, then we like you already. So apply now and explore where your career with us can take you.
Job Location: San Mateo, California
Provide accounting and clerical support to the Accounting Department
Prepare, adjust and maintain accounting documents and records such as invoices, refunds, debit memos, voids, etc.
Reconcile accounts on time
Ensure daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively
Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word
Detail oriented, systematic and persistent.
With superior typing skills
Knowledge in Amadeus GDS is a plus
Must have good communication skills (Required language(s): English, Filipino)
Can start immediately
*Immediate Hiring (Full-time)
Job Locations: *Los Angeles (Eagle Rock), California | Panorama City, California
Other Job Locations Available: Chicago, Illinois Toronto, Canada | Concord, California | Mira Mesa, California | Newark, California | Makati City, Philippines
The primary job function of a travel specialist is to handle online booking transactions (hotel and air ticket). The qualified candidate will ensure the availability of service, support, and dedication of the company. He/She is expected to provide all necessary reports (ticketed summary, daily sales report, incentive log, sub agent commission, etc.) and follow the Quality Control checklist.
Preferably knowledgeable in Amadeus reservation and ticketing platform
Having at least one (1) year of work experience in the travel industry (travel agency, hotel, airport, car rentals) is a plus
Must possess good English and Tagalog communication and customer relations skills
Must be willing to work on weekends.*
Location: Manila, Philippines
- Create website user interface/layout using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Write efficient code and well design website.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Responsible for scaling, maintaining and expanding the website.
- Coordinate with other web developers and designers to meet the intended designs.
- Candidate must be a fresh graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Computer Science.
- Knowledgeable in Ajax, SQL, and Java.
- Educated inWeb Applications and programming languages using ASP.Net, Visual Studio 2010, 2012 or 2013.
- Specialized in IT/Computer Software.
- Confident under pressure and has demonstrated skill in both expectation and crisis situation.
- Has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and rapidly master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken.
- Willing to work in Makati City.
Do you have what it takes? Apply now!
If you don't see a specific position open, feel free to apply anyway. We consider applicants for both current and future needs.
Mango Tours is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status.