3 Days 2 Nights Astoria Boracay
USD 439per person
Known as one of the Philippines top vacation destinations, enjoy the soft sand, warm sun, and cool oceans all in one place. All kinds of fun beachside activities can be discovered along the shoreline and when you’re hungry, some luscious seafood can hit the spot. Explore this little slice of paradise for yourself with this amazing package!
The famed island of Boracay is recognized as one of the Philippines' major tourist destinations and was named the world’s best travel destination by Travel+Leisure magazine in 2012. Located in the northernmost part of Panay, this world-renowned paradise boasts its long stretch of fine, white-sand beaches and warm translucent waters. Complete with daily breakfast, accommodation, roundtrip (Manila-Caticlan) airfare, and airport transfers enjoy a stress-free holiday in Boracay and take pleasure in its magnificent shorelines, cool sea breeze, and amazing waters. Get a taste of Boracay's finest cuisine and take on exciting outdoor activities with family and friends. Experience pure holiday bliss with our Boracay packages.
- All rates depend on travel dates and are subject to change without prior notice
- All rates are based on per person and double occupancy
- Seats are based on the lowest category economy fare and are subject to availability
- Hotel/resort accommodations are based on the lowest/standard room category and subject to availability
- Applicable for a minimum of two (2) persons
- Applicable to cash and credit card payments only
- Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice due to availability and weather conditions.
- Valid until December 31, 2022 only (except high/peak, and super peak seasons)
- Affirm monthly installment amount is over 12 months at 20% APR. Affirm annual percentage rate (APR) ranges from 10% to 30%. Subject to credit check and approval, and a down payment may be required. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, Member FDIC.
- Travel packages and land transfers are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of nor supervised or controlled by Mango Tours. Mango Tours does not maintain its facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that passengers/ guests may incur in connection with a travel package or land transfer. All prices are subject to change without notice. All reservations are final and non-refundable.
- Other terms and conditions apply.