Whole Day Corregidor Island Tour
USD 190 for 2 person
The historic island of Corregidor in Bataan is a vestige of the courage, valor and triumph of the Filipino and American defenders against the Japanese invasion during the World War II. Its big guns and ruins are testaments to the historical accounts of the Philippines and have become tourist attractions. This former battleground and its ruins make Corregidor an educational and memorable destination for everyone.
Know what makes the island of Corregidor a famous historical destination. See the heritage sites and discover how this battleground played a major role in the shaping of the Philippines' history. Your quick yet memorable visit to Corregidor Island comes complete with roundtrip land transfers, roundtrip ferry ride to and from Corregidor, guided tour and lunch.
- Private hotel/port pick-up and drop-off
- Round-trip ferry transfers
- Lunch and Drink
- All taxes and fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Gratuities/Tips for the driver and/or guide
- Other meals and/or services not mentioned on itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Optional excursions/activities
|06:30 AM||Pick-up at the hotel|
|Transfer to Sun Cruises Terminal|
|Ferry ride to Corregidor Island|
|Guided Tour of Corregidor|
|Lunch in Corregidor|
|3:00 PM||Ferry ride to Manila|
|Transfer to the hotel|
|*All times are approximate and subject to change due to local traffic and weather conditions.|
- All prices quoted depends on travel dates, number of persons and is subject to change without notice.
- All sales are final and subject to 100% cancellation penalties.